Representing employers and employees. Practicing since 1971. Co-founder and second chairperson of the Employment and Labor Relations Section of the Arizona State Bar. Board member of the Arizona Employment Lawyers Association.
Types of cases handled:
- non-payment of wages (minimum and overtime);
- non-competes and anti-solicitation covenants; equal pay;
- discrimination (sex, disability, age, race, national origin, religion);
- wrongful discharge; union counter-campaigns; employee handbooks;
- commercial litigation including various business disputes, construction problems, and real estate problems. Personal injury matters.